The Resource Who was Abigail Adams?
- Who was Abigail Adams?
- Statement of responsibility
- by True Kelley ; illustrated by John O'Brien
- Title variation
- Who was Abigail Adams?
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Juvenile literature
- Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- Adams, Abigail, 1744-1818 -- Juvenile literature
- truePresidents' spouses -- United States -- Biography
- trueWomen -- Biography
- Adams, John, 1735-1826 -- Juvenile literature
- trueBiographies -- Politics | Political leaders | First ladies
- trueAdams, Abigail, 1744-1818
- trueAdams, John, 1735-1826
- trueHistory books -- United States
- trueAmerican Revolution, 1775-1783
- trueUnited States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
- "Abigail Adams was a strong woman far ahead of her time. She urged her husband, President John Adams, to 'remember the ladies' and despite having no formal education herself, she later advocated for equal education in public schools for both boys and girls. She was also the first First Lady to live in the White House! This biography tells the story of Abigail Adams and her role in America's Revolutionary War period"--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- K437 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was...?
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who was Abigail Adams?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Abigail Adams?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://bellaire.library.link/resource/aYBj-4aFMvc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://bellaire.library.link/resource/aYBj-4aFMvc/">Who was Abigail Adams?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://bellaire.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://bellaire.library.link/">Bellaire City Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>